Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A greeting card that could say " I want to eat you up!"

Pie Minister recycled card making project

Hi Everyone,
I thought I could come up with another project with a Pie Minister Packaging Box. I bought 3 for the price of 10 euro in George Arcade and love the pies. (Heidi is my favourite one) I also liked the cool art on the packaging and since the box was hardly used/dirty I decided that it could re-use it.

Also I invested recently in my art projects! Instead of buying blank cards, I found a company called "Eco-craft" that is settled all the way in the UK. They sell recycled blank cards, recycled envelopes and biodegradable transparent sleeves. The delivery cost was a tad expensive. It's a trial. ( They don't have those in Ireland.) I am glad to be using those now, proud even. It makes more sense.


                                         (Credit Image: laspeedwing)

                                          (Credit Image: laspeedwing) 

                                          (Credit Image: Andrew O'Toole) 


And voila! Greeting cards that could say " I want to eat you up!" or "Ciao Bello, going to Italy! Tweet me when you get there!"



Project recipe:
Project difficulty -easy
1 recycled Pie Minister packaging box
Foam squares
1 black marker
Scissors



1 comment:

  1. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.
    Art Card Packaging

    The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.
    Art Card Packaging

    ReplyDelete